Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Curly V's F/w Concept Installation



                       (My camera was sure absorbing the vibes)

Missing teeth anyone?... As of this Fall Curly V can solve that for ya! For the second time I've been welcomed to the Ace Gallery to catch a Concept installation by this LA based designer, and each time I've found myself excited and wanting more. As I entered this installation I was instantly feeling these trippy eccentric vibes. Almost forgot where I was for a second. Now quick rewind to his last fall collection where the scale of his prints were a lot larger and very dominant in size, this F/W that has changed, but you will still continue to see this Velvour fabric in it's current saturation. I would love to have that skirt in my closet.. Ahh can't wait to see whats next for Curly!
                                                            XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment